If your hair is exposed to the Sun, UVA and UVB rays can damage the outside cover of the hair strand, called the cuticle, â€œSun damage can come in the forms of discoloration, dry and brittle strands, split ends, thinning, and fizziness. In addition, color-treated hair, already deprived of its natural moisture is more likely to get dry and become brittle after exposure to the sun.
BioSolutions Cosmetics has come up with this unique product called Hair Protection Mist Powered with SPF 35, enriched with pro-vitamins, grape seed oil, and watermelon extract, which forms a protective layer on hair surface, guarding against the harsh effects of sun rays.
WHY USE BIOSOLUTIONS HAIR PROTECTION MIST
- It acts as an umbrella while you are in the sun protecting your hair from stripping away the moisture balance due to UVA and UVB rays.
- It acts as a protection mist if applied before blow-drying and heat styling up to 230*C shielding the hair from damage like burns and dryness caused by hot waves.
- It is ideal for hair styling purposes, as it is non-greasy and provides extra shine and luster to the hair.
- It is a lightweight and oil-absorbing formula that helps to give volume to the hair and instantly refreshes your hair.
- It detangles hair easily making them frizz-free and easy to comb and style.
- It is packed with hair hydration and Vitamins that provide extra nourishment and health to your hair.
- It substantially reduces the adverse effects caused by the use of harsh chemicals while coloring, rebonding, and highlighting, procedures carried out on your hair.
- It is a must-apply product before going swimming.
- It promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, and deeply nourishes your hair.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply the requisite quantity of the solution to your hair length.
- Comb your hair so that the product is evenly spread throughout.
- Recommended for use on a regular basis, while going in Sun, hair styling, performing any chemical treatment on hair, blow-drying, or heat styling.
Safe for all ages including children.